Tuesday, 15 January 2008
Thursday 17th
The world is full of interesting situations. What seems to be most interesting is when things are great then more interesting things happen to you. Like today for example, I was for most of the morning and some of the afternoon quite confused as to why I was so out of sorts. Then I saw some acquaintances who were busy doing things to help with clearing a recently departed protest site. They seemed busy and with things to do. Talking to them made me happy. I then enjoyed a series of enjoyable experiences through this happiness streak. Now speeding along still in the same style but with the happiness, a lingering smell and not the warm blanket, feeling like a red herring, I'm wondering what I'm doing now and whether I should be making myself happy again or doing things to do them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment