Today was a lazy sunday. The whole atmosphere was set-up to be lazy, even most of the people I met today have been reading, watching and talking lazily as I went by. Yet the only one who seems to not be so good at being lazy was me. I've been busy the whole day and now I feel as everyone else is going to bed, I am finally feeling lazy too.
I wonder if there is a lazy switch which people can tune into when they want to switch off, do white anglo-saxon protestants (I didn't really notice the ethnic background of the lazy people today - I'm just assuming they were WASPs) have an in-built off switch for Sundays. How do people relax without even trying to relax. I suppose it's a similar although a juxtaposed question as why can some people sleep-walk and others have to spend thirty minutes wondering whether they will have the motivation to get an extra blanket or not.
I wonder if there is a lazy switch which people can tune into when they want to switch off, do white anglo-saxon protestants (I didn't really notice the ethnic background of the lazy people today - I'm just assuming they were WASPs) have an in-built off switch for Sundays. How do people relax without even trying to relax. I suppose it's a similar although a juxtaposed question as why can some people sleep-walk and others have to spend thirty minutes wondering whether they will have the motivation to get an extra blanket or not.
Fired up to the max
Gratefully past the finish
There's no place like home
Gratefully past the finish
There's no place like home
No comments:
Post a Comment